Anchor Fly Fishing
COVID-19 Protocol for Guided Trips
The following operating protocols are in place to comply with CDC guidelines and federal safety recommendations.
- Guides are not permitted to take a trip if they have any symptoms of ill-health
- If you are experiencing any signs of ill-health please call us at your earliest convenience to re-schedule
- Guests will use their own personal vehicles. We will arrange a spot to meet and guest will follow the guide to the fishing location
- Lunch and drinks are provided on full-day trips, however guests can opt-out and bring their own lunch. Lunches are prepared using masks and gloves
- Both the guest and guide are required to wear a mask when keeping a distance of 3-6’ is not possible. Cotton Buffs must be doubled up…
- Guests will be required to bring their own hand-sanitizer as desired
When wading, guests and guides will maintain 6ft apart when possible. When assisting the client with on the water activities guide will put on mask and maintain as much distance as possible, up to 6 feet
- Unless there is a safety issue the guide will not come into contact with guest during the trip
- We will offer sanitized gear: boots, waders, rods etc..
All COVID related cancellations can be rescheduled up to 1 year after purchase